Friday, April 23, 2010

We Miss you Bruce!!

I woke up this morning to a great chuckle from my roomate saying, "ahh, did you see this line on Eventing Nation:  Rolex without Bruce is like Christmas without Santa!" 

That sentiment is being echoed throughout the horsepark, in the media area & back at the stables.  So many people have asked about Bruce's recovery & we are all looking forward to his rapid return to competition.

On a personal note, I would like to thank Bruce & Susie for my beautiful blue & white bracelet, which has enabled me to keep up to date on Lusty, Boyd, Buck & Hawley.  I just returned from interviewing Buck for the official Rolex Website, and that article will be front & center tomorrow morning on the home page.

Back at home, my husband is green with envy, likening my experience to his dream of being backstage at The Masters.  What a charmed life I lead!!  More later...............LT

No comments:

Post a Comment